Recipe inspiration by @selflovebybella on TikTok
- ½ cup gluten free old fashioned oats
- 2 TBS flax meal or chia seeds
- 1 TBS cocoa powder
- 1 TBS almond butter
- 1/3 cup warm water mixed with 3 TBS Coconut Cloud Original creamer
- Pinch of sea salt
- 4 TBS almond flour
- 1 TBS coconut oil, melted
- 1 TBS honey or pure maple syrup
- Dark Chocolate chunks, dairy free *optional
- Vegan Caramel sauce *optional
Mix oatmeal ingredients in a small, oven proof bowl/dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Mix together the shortbread toping in a separate, overproof small bowl and bake until slightly browned and crumbly.
Sprinkle the oatmeal with the baked “shortbread” topping, dairy free dark chocolate chunks, and top with vegan caramel sauce if desired (recipe HERE for caramel sauce).