- 16 Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ - 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup very warm water mixed with 4 TBSP of Coconut Cloud Salted Caramel creamer
- Mix the warm water and Coconut Cloud creamer in a small bowl, set aside.
- Add all ingredients (starting with ¾ cup of the liquid creamer mixture), to a high powered blended or food processor (I use my Ninja blender!) and blend until mixture is completely smooth with no chunks of dates.
- Add more creamer mixture (1-2 TBSP at a time) if needed to help the blending process and thin the sauce out a bit.
- Drizzle on your favorite vegan ice cream, cakes, coffee drinks, and more! Store remaining sauce in the fridge.