Peppermint Hot Cocoa
VEGAN, DAIRY-FREE HOT CHOCOLATE
A deliciously creamy hot cocoa, with all of the chocolatey richness and none of the dairy in our *NEW* Peppermint flavor!
Our instant, plant-based Peppermint hot cocoa delivers all the rich, chocolately goodness of a traditional cocoa, but without the dairy. Our coconut milk based hot cocoa mix has just a kiss of cool, peppermint flavor. This cocoa brings all the joys and delights of the holiday season, all year round!
Just add hot water, stir, and enjoy!
100% DAIRY-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | SOY-FREE | NON-GMO
- NEW FLAVOR ALERT: Introducing our Classic Hot Cocoa with a twist in a decadent Peppermint flavor
- MADE IN THE USA: Coconut Cloud products are 100% Dairy Free, Certified Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegan & Non-GMO.
- SIMPLE, CLEAN INGREDIENTS: Our delicious hot cocoa mix is made from dried coconut milk, rich cocoa powder, and a hint of peppermint & sugar.
- JUST ADD WATER: It's never been easier to enjoy your favorite drink, dairy-free. Simple add hot water, stir, sip and enjoy!
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: Try us risk free for 14 days. While we are not able to accept returns for food products, we'd be more than happy to issue you a refund if you are unsatisfied with your purchase. Simple reach out to us from your orders tab.
Peppermint Hot Cocoa
Coconut Cream Powder (Coconut Cream, Tapioca Syrup, less than 2% Dipotassium Phosphate, Vegtable Fiber), Organic Cane Sugar, Cocoa, Rice Starch, Acacia Fiber, MCT Oil Powder (MCT Oil, Acacia Fiber), Natural Peppermint Flavor, and Sea Salt
NEW Peppermint Hot Cocoa
I love chocolate with mint and this is very tasty! I even put it with the Brain coffee for a special treat.
I'm just recently diagnosed with a dairy allergy. I've tried various replacements for hot chocolate and this is by far the tastiest I've found. Really good mixed with coffee as well.
I love having a dairy free option, especially one that is low in sugar. The product does not have a very strong flavor and I would prefer it to have more flavor BUT the flavor it does have is good, and I can’t argue with the 5g of added sugar unlike the 20-30 in most packaged cocoas. I tried a lankano one and it was disgusting, this has a mildly sweet flavor with no artificial aftertaste like some of the keto ones. I would buy it again!
Love the peppermint hot chocolate option. It's refreshing and perfectly minty. Definitely the peppermint hot chocolate I've been missing all these vegan years.