Peppermint Hot Cocoa
VEGAN, DAIRY-FREE HOT CHOCOLATE
A deliciously creamy hot cocoa, with all of the chocolatey richness and none of the dairy in our *NEW* Peppermint flavor!
Our instant, plant-based Peppermint hot cocoa delivers all the rich, chocolately goodness of a traditional cocoa, but without the dairy. Our coconut milk based hot cocoa mix has just a kiss of cool, peppermint flavor. This cocoa brings all the joys and delights of the holiday season, all year round!
Just add hot water, stir, and enjoy!
100% DAIRY-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | SOY-FREE | NON-GMO
- NEW FLAVOR ALERT: Introducing our Classic Hot Cocoa with a twist in a decadent Peppermint flavor
- MADE IN THE USA: Coconut Cloud products are 100% Dairy Free, Certified Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegan & Non-GMO.
- SIMPLE, CLEAN INGREDIENTS: Our delicious hot cocoa mix is made from dried coconut milk, rich cocoa powder, and a hint of peppermint & sugar.
- JUST ADD WATER: It's never been easier to enjoy your favorite drink, dairy-free. Simple add hot water, stir, sip and enjoy!
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: Try us risk free for 14 days. While we are not able to accept returns for food products, we'd be more than happy to issue you a refund if you are unsatisfied with your purchase. Simple reach out to us from your orders tab.
Peppermint Hot Cocoa
Coconut Cream Powder (Coconut Cream, Tapioca Syrup, less than 2% Dipotassium Phosphate, Vegtable Fiber), Organic Cane Sugar, Cocoa, Rice Starch, Acacia Fiber, MCT Oil Powder (MCT Oil, Acacia Fiber), Natural Peppermint Flavor, and Sea Salt
You may also enjoy
NEW Peppermint Hot Cocoa
I love chocolate with mint and this is very tasty! I even put it with the Brain coffee for a special treat.
I'm just recently diagnosed with a dairy allergy. I've tried various replacements for hot chocolate and this is by far the tastiest I've found. Really good mixed with coffee as well.
I love having a dairy free option, especially one that is low in sugar. The product does not have a very strong flavor and I would prefer it to have more flavor BUT the flavor it does have is good, and I can’t argue with the 5g of added sugar unlike the 20-30 in most packaged cocoas. I tried a lankano one and it was disgusting, this has a mildly sweet flavor with no artificial aftertaste like some of the keto ones. I would buy it again!
Love the peppermint hot chocolate option. It's refreshing and perfectly minty. Definitely the peppermint hot chocolate I've been missing all these vegan years.