Vanilla Coffee Creamer
Coconut Cloud Vanilla Creamer with MCT Oil - Now Available in 6 oz Pouch
Our dried coconut milk creamer is clean and simple. With zero trans fats, and no added chemicals or preservatives, this creamy vegan delight is sure to boost your morning cup of joe. With natural flavors and only 2 g of sugar you can enjoy your coffee deliciously flavored without the guilt.
Coconut Cloud is a minimally processed dried coconut milk powder that can be used as a creamer for coffee, tea or any hot beverage. It can also be used as a replacement for coconut milk in recipes. Our Coconut Milk powder is made from freshly pressed coconut milk that is dried and finely milled into a powder.
100% DAIRY-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | SOY-FREE | NON-GMO
- DELICIOUS VANILLA FLAVOR: Now available in a resealable pouch. If you're looking to add a little something extra to your morning cup, try our Coconut Cloud Vanilla - the same premium, dried coconut milk creamer as our original flavor, but with a hint of natural vanilla added.
- ALLERGY FRIENDLY: Finally a shelf stable plant-based powdered creamer that is sensitive to your dietary needs and preferences, made from dried coconut milk.
- MADE IN THE USA: Coconut Cloud products are 100% Dairy Free, Certified Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegan & Non-GMO.
- SIMPLE CLEAN INGREDEITNTS: Made from premium coconut milk powder, a bit of rice starch, and MCT Oil. That's it!
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: Try us risk free for 14 days. While we are not able to accept returns for food products, we'd be more than happy to issue you a refund if you are unsatisfied with your purchase. Simple reach out to us from your orders tab.
Vanilla Coffee Creamer
Coconut Cream Powder (Coconut Cream, Tapioca Syrup, less than 2% Dipotassium Phosphate, Vegtable Fiber), Rice Starch, Natural Vanilla Flavor, MCT Oil Powder
I was quite pleased with my coconut creamer delicious!
My coffee definitely tastes richer, but the vanilla (unlike the other flavors I tried—plain and mocha—had an odd aftertaste. I also wish the label had indicated what fraction of the fat was from MCT oil (does not elevate harmful lipids) versus unfractionated coconut oil (which does). That said, it was terrific to finally have a creamer that was dairy free that actually mostly dissolved rather than sinking to the bottom, as so many do. I also tried adding the Coconut Cloud cocoa mix to coffee. Delicious!
They were sold out of the individual creamer sticks so I purchased this one. This powdered creamer not only tastes good and dissolves well, but also travels well.
Love your NEW Vanilla Coconut Milk Creamer in my morning Chai. Starting my morning with it's creamy Vanilla-y deliciousness makes yummy happiness worth waking up for!
After going Paleo and trying different things in my coffee I have finally found what is right for me. I tried 3 different flavors of coconut cloud and decided the vanilla coconut milk is my right for me. It’s so yummy.