Image and recipe inspo by Clean&Delicious
3 cups cubed watermelon
8 oz hot water mixed with 4.5 TBS of Coconut Cloud Vanilla coconut milk creamer
2 tablespoons monk fruit (granulated sweetener)
- Line a small (or quarter) sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Cut watermelon into uniform cubes and place on lined sheet pan. Place in the freezer for four hours (or until frozen through).
- Remove the watermelon from freezer and put into a high speed blender with the Coconut Cloud creamer mixture and the monk fruit.
- Blend until the watermelon has broken down and you have a thick, creamy consistency.
- If ready to eat now; scoop into bowls and enjoy! If you want to eat it later, transfer to a loaf pan or other small, freezer safe container and place back in the freezer.
- When you are ready to eat your ice-cream, let it sit at room temperature for five to ten minutes before scooping. Serve and enjoy!