- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 can (15 oz) 100% pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ⅓ cup warm water mixed with 2.5 TBSP of Coconut Cloud Pumpkin Spice Creamer.
- 1 – 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts (optional), plus some for garnish
- ¼ cup dairy free dark chocolate chips (optional)
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 12 cup muffin tin with liners.
-In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add the pumpkin puree, coconut oil, vanilla and Coconut Cloud Pumpkin Spice creamer/water mixture. Gently stir in walnuts and chocolate chips if using. Mix well until just combined.
-Add batter by the large spoonful to the lined muffin tin, filling to the rim. Sprinkle with optional leftover chopped walnuts.
-Place on the center rack in the oven and bake for 20 – 25 minutes. To test for doneness, stick a toothpick in the center and it should come out clean. Let muffins cool a few minutes, and enjoy!