- 1 pint chocolate dairy-free ice cream(used So Delicious Creamy Chocolate CashewMilk Frozen Dessert)
- 1 cup graham crackers, crumbled, plus additional for garnish (you can use GF grahams here if you’d like)
- ½ cup water
- 2.5 TBSP Coconut Cloud Original coconut milk creamer powder
- 2 TBSP Coconut Cloud Toasted Marshmallow vegan hot cocoa mix
- ½ cup marshmallows (used Dandies Vegan Marshmallows), plus a few extra for topping
- ½ cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips (used Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips), plus a few extra for topping
- Let the dairy-free ice cream sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes to soften a little.
- Put the softened ice cream and all remaining ingredients in your blender. Pulse the mixture about 10 times, until just combined.
- Divide the shake between 2 to 3 glasses.
- Top each shake glass with a few marshmallows, chocolate chips, and a graham cracker.
- Optionally use a kitchen torch to torch the marshmallows slightly for a campfire look, smell and taste! Sip and enjoy!