- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 TBS Coconut Cloud Original creamer mixed with 1/2 cup warm/hot water until dissolved
- 2-3 slices of bread (whatever your favorite kind is!)
- A pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- Coconut Karma organic coconut oil (for frying)
- In a blender, mix the banana, Coconut Cloud coconut milk mixture, cinnamon, vanilla, and the pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Pour mixture into a pie plate or dish with an edge.
- Preheat your skillet or frying pan over medium-high heat and add 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Gently dip bread slices into the blended liquid mixture; coating both sides evenly.
- Fry each slice of bread until lightly golden brown.
Serve with fresh fruit, maple syrup, and enjoy!