Coffee, the magical elixir making Monday mornings just a tad more tolerable.
It should come as no surprise that coffee is the most popular drink in the world. There is either a coffee shop or a restaurant serving “The Best Coffee in the World” on every corner. People are pinning new recipes or posting a beautiful frothy latte to their Insta-stories daily. We love it over here too; in case you didn’t know we sell vegan coffee creamer products.
It is our love for coffee and desire to find creative and fun ways to enjoy it iced or cold that inspired us with these great coffee recipes. To stay true to our brand and followers, these recipes are vegan too!
Looking for a new, and exciting coffee recipe? Try this Spanish inspired recipe. It is hot, sweet, and the perfect way to start your morning.
The Spanish Vegan Latte
- 2 espresso shots
- 1 oz sweetened vegan condensed milk
- 5–6 oz steamed almond or coconut milk
- 2 TBSP Coconut Cloud Original Coconut Milk Creamer
- Pour shoes of espresso into a 12 oz cup.
- Add the condensed milk.
- In a separate cup, steam milk to the desired temperature. Keep in mind it needs to be warm enough to blend the creamer mix.
- Stir in Coconut Cloud creamer until dissolved
- Pour milk and creamer over the espresso
- Lightly stir and enjoy!
You can also make this iced version by pouring over a full glass of ice!
Sipping an iced coffee is a perfect way to stay cool on a hot summer day. It’s also a good time to enjoy something sweet. These sweet coffee drinks treat both your sweet tooth and the heat.
Vegan Vanilla Coconut Cold Brew
- 1 to 2 cups cold brew coffee or iced coffee
- A cup of Ice of ice
- 3 oz of coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. Vanilla Coconut Milk Creamer
- Pinch of sweetener of choice (if desired)
- Pour prepared cold brew (or iced coffee) over a glass of ice
- Warm coconut milk then add Vanilla Coconut Milk Creamer. Stir
- Pour creamer mixture over coffee.
- Add sweetener
- Sip and enjoy!
Salted Honey Vegan Iced Latte
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup coffee or two shots of espresso. To avoid total ice meltdown, let coffee set to room temperature
- 2 TBSP of Coconut Cloud Original Coconut Milk Creamer
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Slightly warm the almond milk then mix Coconut Cloud Original Coconut Milk Creamer until powder is dissolved. Then set aside to cool.
- Pour coffee or espresso shots over a cup of ice.
- Add honey.
- Once cooled, add coconut milk and creamer mixture over the coffee.
- Sip and enjoy!
The great thing about coffee is how versatile it is. You can drink it hot, cold, or with a little splash of your favorite adult beverage. This fun and fancy drink is great to enjoy on the patio or over a virtual social distancing party with your friends. Try this fun adult take on a classic caramel iced coffee.
Salted Caramel and Kahlua Vegan Iced Coffee
- 1 stick of Coconut Cloud Salted Caramel Creamer
- 3 oz of warm water
- 8 oz of iced coffee
- 1 oz of Kahlua
- Cup of ice
- Pour iced coffee over a glass of ice.
- Warm the water then stir in the Coconut Cloud Salted Creamer.
- Pour in the cream mixture into the coffee.
- Add Kaluha
Coffee is no longer served only hot, with or without cream or sugar. Over the years, coffee has evolved into true art. The more unique the recipe the more popular it seems to be. With these recipes, we hope you will be the artist that inspires your friends and family.