For the Red Layer:
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup warm water mixed with 2 TBS Coconut Cloud Original or Vanilla creamer.
For the White Layer:
- 1 cup warm water mixed with 3.5 TBS Coconut Cloud Original or Vanilla creamer.
For the Blue Layer:
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup water
1. In two separate bowls, mix warm water with Coconut Cloud creamer powder for the Red Layer and the White Layer,
and set aside.
2. In a blender, blend the raspberries with the ½ cup of mixed Coconut Cloud coconut milk until smooth. Pour into
popsicle molds, evenly dispersing mixture. Place popsicle stick in (depending on what type of mold you have). Freeze
for about 1-1 1/2 hours.
3. After the red layer is frozen, pour the reserved 1 cup Coconut Cloud liquid coconut milk over the red layer, evenly
dispersing and add the popsicle sticks if you haven't done so already. Freeze for another 1-1 1/2 hours.
4. Blend blueberries with water until smooth. Pour this mixture over the frozen white layer and freeze for another 1-1 1/2
5. To release the popsicles out of their molds, hold under warm water for 30 seconds and they should slide out. Enjoy!