Eggnog - a legendary holiday beverage where spices and creamy goodness merry in one cup! But what about us dairy-free and vegan folks? We created a signature vegan eggnog that tastes so good, it’s better than the real thing. All you need is a blender!
- 2 cups homemade cashew milk or other non-dairy milk of your choice
- ½ cup warm water mixed with 3 TBS Coconut Cloud Vanilla coconut milk creamer powder
- ⅓ cup raw cashews, soaked overnight or for at least 30 minutes (optional)
- 4-6 Medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground cloves
- pinch of sea salt
Add all of the ingredients to your high speed blender and process until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately or add spiced rum, bourbon, brandy or whiskey, for a spirited version.
Optional: Add some vegan whipped cream and a pinch of freshly ground nutmeg on top!