There's no better way to get your plant-based protein than with hummus! We partnered with Johnson & Wales culinary students Stephen Rogers and Hailey Dallas who created one mouthwatering snack. Spice up your appetizer and try this amazing Turmeric Ginger Hummus recipe:
- 1 15oz can of chickpeas, drained and rinse
- 2 TBS Coconut Cloud Turmeric Ginger Golden Milk Latte mix
- 4 oz. warm water
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 2 TBS tahini paste
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Mix the Coconut Cloud Turmeric Ginger Latte Mix with 4 oz. warm water and stir until dissolve. Set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in a microwavable bowl or in a small saucepan over the stove top.
- In a food processor, combine chickpeas, dissolved Turmeric Ginger latte mixture, garlic, lemon juice, tahini paste, cumin, salt and paprika. Blend until combined.
- Drizzle in coconut oil while blending. Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy with your favorite fresh veggies or pita chips!