At Coconut Cloud, we love creating unique latte recipes. This Pecan Pie Latte is sure to warm you up this holiday season - made with our Vanilla creamer, a touch of maple syrup, and pecans. From a morning pick-me-up to a dessert drink, this latte is perfect at any time of day!
Pecan Pie Latte Open Season!
Fall is the best time of year for making a pecan pie latte, but the truth of the matter is these are great anytime. You can make this tasty treat long after most popular coffee shops declare them out of season. Making your own vegan latte is a lot easier than you might think.
Creating the Perfect Cup - Pecan Pie Latte
The best thing about it is you don’t have to worry about any of the ingredients. You’ll know exactly what is going into making this great-tasting, vegan, dairy-free pecan pie latte. So, if you are avoiding animal products or dairy products you don’t have to sacrifice taste!
Another great thing about making your own pecan pie latte is you can use espresso if you want to add a little extra kick. The strong coffee flavor provided by the espresso is easily tamed by the subtle flavors of the pecans and maple syrup. Their sweet, sugary taste combined with coffee or espresso creates a perfectly balanced coffee drink. And the Vanilla coconut milk creamer powder from Coconut Cloud adds the creamy flavor you desire, but without the adverse effects of dairy-based “cream.”
It’s sweet enough without being too sweet and gives you the fall flavors you love without being overwhelming. Plus, the foamy, froth mixture in the coffee provides the perfect texture for an exceptional, enjoyable cup of latte. This latte really is good all year round.
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Cloud Vanilla coconut milk creamer powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 8 oz. hot coffee
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Pinch of ground cinnamon, for topping
- Place almond milk and maple syrup in a small saucepan and begin to warm. Once the milk mixture is warm, add in the 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Cloud creamer and continue to whisk consistently until the mixture is hot (but not boiling). Turn off heat and use a frother to froth.
- Top 8oz hot coffee with almond creamer/froth mixture.
- Top with chopped pecans and a dusting of ground cinnamon.