At Coconut Cloud, we love creating unique latte recipes! This Pecan Pie Latte is sure to warm you up this holiday season - made with our Vanilla creamer, a touch of maple syrup, and pecans. From a morning pick-me-up to a dessert drink, this latte is perfect any time of day!
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Cloud Vanilla coconut milk creamer powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 8 oz. hot coffee
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Pinch of ground cinnamon, for topping
- Place almond milk and maple syrup in a small saucepan and begin to warm. Once the milk mixture is warm, add in the 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Cloud creamer and continue to whisk consistently until the mixture is hot (but not boiling). Turn off heat and use a frother to froth.
- Top 8oz hot coffee with almond creamer/froth mixture.
- Top with chopped pecans and a dusting of ground cinnamon.