Whether you’re in need of a last minute holiday gift or just want something to munch on all to yourself, our Hot Cocoa Reindeer Chow is hard for everyone to resist! We partnered with Earth Balance to create our fast and easy version of beloved puppy chow. The best part? It’s dairy-free and vegan!
To make gifting even easier, we created a printable round label that you can download to include around your mason jars. Let the crafts and festivities begin!
- 9 cups rice square cereal
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Spread
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cloud Vegan Hot Cocoa mix
- 1-2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 10 ounce bag Dandies Vegan Marshmallows
- Measure cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
- Microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and vegan butter for one minute on high. Stir and heat for another 30 seconds until smooth. Remove from microwave and add vanilla.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal, stirring until coated.
- Pour coated cereal into a large Ziplock bag. Add powdered sugar and hot cocoa mix and shake to evenly coat. Add marshmallows and enjoy!