- 2 candy canes, divided
- 1 cups dairy-free vanilla ice cream (such as So Delicious or Nada Moo)
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Coconut Cloud Original coconut milk creamer
- ¼ tsp peppermint extract (optional)
- Vegan coconut cream whipped cream for topping, if desired
- Mix the warm water with the Coconut Cloud Original creamer and stir vigorously. Set aside.
- Crush up one of the candy canes by placing in a zip top plastic bag and crushing with a wooden spoon or mallet. Set aside.
- In a blender, place ice cream, Coconut Cloud creamer/milk mixture, peppermint extract (if using) and 2 candy canes. Blend until smooth.
- Pour milkshake into glass until halfway full, then top with crushed candy cane. Fill the remainder of the glass with milkshake.
- If desired, top milkshakes with vegan whipped cream and sprinkle with remaining candy cane pieces.