Say hello to flavor with our Candied Turmeric Carrots! Using our Turmeric Ginger Golden Milk mix, this recipe is fast to make and packs a punch for your taste buds.
You’ll love making these carrots time and time again when you’re tired of the same old garlic and olive oil. The turmeric adds a soothing savory taste, while the brown sugar creates a melt-in-your-mouth sensation. Eating your veggies has never tasted so good!
- 1 (12 ounce) package baby carrots
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Coconut Cloud Turmeric Ginger Golden Milk powder mixed with 2 TBS of reserved cooking liquid from the carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Bring carrots and water to a boil in a saucepan, reduce heat to low, and simmer until the carrots are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain carrots, reserving 2 TBS of cooking liquid. Mix the cooking liquid with the Coconut Cloud Turmeric Ginger powder, set aside.
- Stir butter in with the carrots until carrots are coated. Stir in brown sugar, Coconut Cloud Turmeric Ginger mixture, and salt; bring to a boil, and cook the carrots, stirring often, until the carrots are glazed, about 2 to 3 minutes.