Recipe inspiration from: Mama Knows Gluten Free
- 2 ½ cups gluten free graham cracker crumbs (give Pamela’s brand a try)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup melted dairy free butter (we love Smart Balance butter)
- 1 15 ounce can of pure pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of full fat coconut milk (*easy swap in here is 4 heaping TBSP of Coconut Cloud Pumpkin Spice or Original coconut milk creamer mixed with 8 oz hot water – just whisk together and let sit for a few minutes and Voila! liquid coconut milk).
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- Pulse 2 packages of your GF graham crackers in a food processor until it turns into fine crumbs. Pour the crumbs into a medium sized bowl and add your granulated sugar and melted butter. Stir until the mixture starts to get crumbly.
- Line a 9” x 13” baking sheet (quarter sheet) with parchment paper. Pour the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the pan and press down firmly creating an even layered crust.
- Bake on the center rack for 10 minutes.
Filling is next!
- In a large bowl beat together the eggs and sugar.
- Add the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla and mix until full combined.
- Add the pumpkin and stir until combined, then add your coconut milk and mix until fully combined.
- Remove your crust from the oven and pour your pumpkin pie filling over the crust.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before serving. Top each piece with a dollop of vegan or dairy free whipped cream! We have our own great recipe for this HERE.