(keto-friendly, dairy free)
- 3/4 cup warm water mixed with 4 TBSP of Coconut Cloud Original Coconut Milk Creamer
- 1 TBSP peanut butter
- 1 TBS cocoa powder
- 1-2 TBSP powdered peanut butter
- 1/4 of a medium sized avocado
- A few drops of liquid Stevia (to taste)
- 1/2 cup ice
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add all your ingredients, except the ice, and blend well.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add enough milk to reach your desired consistency. If the smoothie is too thin, add some extra ice or powdered peanut butter. Pour into a glass and enjoy!