Number three on our 5 Love Languages of Chocolate List is Semi-Sweet Chocolate: the perfect combination of bitterness and sweetness! We've created a decadent chocolate lava cake recipe with our Original Coconut Creamer and semi-sweet chocolate to make your mouth water. After all, what's better than melted chocolate?
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 TBSP original Coconut Cloud mixed with 1 cup warm water
- 4 TBSP vegan semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 4 ramekins.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Whisk in oil and vanilla. Gradually add Coconut Cloud coconut milk until batter is well
- combined and smooth.
- Divide batter into prepared ramekins. Place 1 TBSP semi sweet chocolate chips into the center of each mold.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool slightly for 15 minutes before removing from ramekin.
- Run a sharp knife around the inside edge of the ramekin and invert onto plates. Serve with vegan vanilla ice cream and enjoy!