Photo credit and recipe inspo: My Whole Food Life
For the crust:
½ cup gluten free rolled oats
½ cup flax meal
2 TBSP coconut oil
7 pitted Medjool dates
For the cheesecake:
1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
½ cup Coconut Cloud Original hot cocoa mix/powder
½ cup maple syrup
1/3 cup coconut oil
¼ teaspoon sea salt
- In a food processor, combine the crust ingredients until a loose dough starts to form. Press the mixture down into lined muffin tins. I used silicone muffin cups and just a standard muffin baking pan.
- Place the muffin cups with the pressed crust mixture into the fridge for 10 minute to firm up. While the crust is firming, make the filling.
- Drain and rinse the cashews and add them to a food processor with the rest of the cheesecake ingredients. Blend well until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the crusts in the muffin pan.
- Give these at least 24 hours to set. You can eat them before then but they will be a little softer and not quite set until at least 24 hours.