½ cup white whole wheat flour
¼ Tsp Baking Powder
¼ Tsp Baking Soda
¼ Tsp Salt
¼ cup of honey
½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
2 TBSP coconut oil
½ Tsp Vanilla extract
1 flaxseed egg (you can use a real egg if you don’t want it to be vegan)
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil/spray a 8x8 baking pan.
- Place the honey in a microwavable safe bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds or until liquid.
- Add in the Coconut Cloud hot cocoa mix, and stir until combined.
- Set that bowl aside, and get out a larger bowl for your dry ingredients. Add all remaining dry ingredients (flour through salt) to the bowl and combine well. Set that bowl aside and bring back your honey mixture.
- Add the rest of your wet ingredients (applesauce through flax egg) to the honey mixture and mix until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and combine all of the ingredients until smooth. Pour into your prepared pan and bake for around 20 - 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle.