Something you may not know about our Vegan Hot Cocoa mix is that it can be used to create many delicious recipes! We've partnered with Health, Book and Candle who made these delicious Hot Chocolate Bliss Balls which are perfect to give as a gift or keep for yourself as a quick treat. With vegan ingredients like hemp hearts, dates, and nut butter, this recipe makes it easy to indulge while still keeping your health in mind!
Ingredients for Hot Chocolate Bliss Balls:
- 1 cup oats, gluten-free
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 4 tablespoons coconut cloud hot chocolate mix with MCT
- 20 dates
- 2 tablespoon nut butter (I use almond butter)
- dash of water
For the coconut flakes:
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes, divided
- beet powder
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut flakes and divide between two bowls. Add beet powder to flakes, until you have a light pink in one bowl, and deep pink in the other. Set aside.
- In a food processor, blend oats, vanilla extract, hemp hearts, flax seeds, hot chocolate powder, dates and nut butter until the mix is well combined. Add water until the batter makes a good rolling dough consistency. Roll into balls, then roll half of them in the deep pink, and the other half in the light. Store in a container in the fridge until eaten.
See the full recipe from Health, Book and Candle here.