Something you may not know about our Vegan Hot Cocoa mix is that it can be used to create many delicious recipes. We've partnered with Health, Book and Candle who made these delicious Hot Chocolate Bliss Balls which are perfect to give as a gift.
Need some gift ideas? Vegan Hot Chocolate Bliss Balls make the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day. Prepare them and share them at your next party, or make a special gift for any vegans and vegetarians in your life. You might just decide to keep them for yourself as a quick treat. With nutritious vegan ingredients like hemp hearts, dates, and nut butter, this recipe makes it easy to indulge while still keeping your health in mind.
Ingredients You’ll Need for Making Vegan Hot Chocolate Bliss Balls:
- 1 cup oats, gluten-free
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 4 tablespoons coconut cloud hot chocolate mix with MCT
- 20 dates
- 2 tablespoon nut butter of your choice(I use almond butter)
- dash of water
For the coconut flakes:
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes, divided
- beet powder
Easy Step-by-Step Directions to Make Hot Chocolate Bliss Balls:
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut flakes and divide between two bowls. Add beet powder to flakes, until you have a light pink in one bowl, and deep pink in the other. Then, set aside.
- Put the oats, vanilla extract, hemp hearts, flax seeds, hot chocolate powder, dates and nut butter in a blender or food processor. Blend the ingredients just until the mix is combined very well. There’s no need to overmix. Then, add a little bit of water until the batter makes a good consistency for rolling dough. Hand roll into the mix into balls. They shouldn’t be too big, or too small. Then take half of them and roll them in the deep pink beet-colored coconut flakes. Take the other half and roll them in the lighter colored coconut flakes.