- 1/2cup coconut oil, solid (be sure it's not melted)
- 3/4cups dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2cup granulated sugar
- 2teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2tablespoons molasses
- 2tablespoons hot water mixed with 1.5 TBS Coconut Cloud Pumpkin Spice creamer
- 1/3cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 2teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ½ cups vegan chocolate chips
- Flaky sea salt, optional
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1-2 TBS coconut milk or almond milk (any non dairy milk will do)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
In a stand mixer or large bowl, beat together the coconut oil, both sugars, and vanilla on medium-speed until smooth. Add in the molasses, Coconut Cloud creamer mixture and pumpkin puree and beat on low speed until well combined.
In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice; whisk well to combine.
Add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture and, with the mixer on low speed, beat until ingredients are combined. The batter will be thick! Fold in 1 ¼ cups of the chocolate chips (save ¼ cup for later!)
Scoop three tablespoon sized mounds of dough onto the prepared cookie sheet, leaving a few inches between each cookie. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the centers are soft but set.
Press remaining chocolate chips on top of the warm cookies, and sprinkle with sea salt. Let cookies cool and enjoy!
-In a small bowl, combine 2 cups powdered sugar with 1-2 TBS coconut milk or almond milk. Whisk vigoriously until a frosting like consistency is achieved; adding a splash more nut milk as needed.
Drizzle frosting over cooled cookies and store in an air tight container.