Image credit: OwlBBaking
- 1 cup dairy free dark chocolate chips
- 4 TBSP Coconut Cloud Hot Cocoa mix (choose your favorite flavor!)
- 4 TBSP mini vegan marshmallows (we like Dandies brand)
- Half circle silicon mold (quick and easy buy on Amazon)
- Melt the chocolate chips in a glass bowl in the microwave. Use 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth and easily pourable.
- Using a large spoon, scoop some of the melted chocolate into the mold and use the back of the spoon to push it up the sides of the mold, making it thick enough along the sides and top edge.
- Place molds in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to set. Then, pop the chocolate half domes out onto a chilled plate.
- Microwave an empty plate for 30 seconds to a minute until it’s warm but not hot. Take one chocolate dome and place it on the warm plate for a couple of seconds until it begins to slightly melt. Working quickly, flip it over and add 1 TBSP of your dry hot cocoa mix, mini marshmallows, and any other fun mix ins that you’d like.
- Take another dome and melt its edge on the warm plate. Join the two domes together to make a sphere and hold it together for a few seconds to set. Let set in fridge or freezer while you make the rest.
- To serve: Put into a mug, pour on warmed/hot nut milk or water and watch the magic! Stir and enjoy.