Makes 12 cups
- ½ cup almond butter (unsalted, and unsweetened)
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea salt, plus a little more for garnish
- 2 ¼ cups dairy free dark chocolate chips
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- ¼ cup warm water mixed with 1.5 TBSP Coconut Cloud creamer (Original or Vanilla)
- Add liners to 2 mini muffin tins and lightly coat with cooking spray. In a small, heat safe bowl, combine almond butter, coconut flour, maple syrup, and sea salt. Warm in the microwave for about 20 seconds or in a small pot on the stove over low heat. Mixture should be smooth and pourable. Add mixture to a pastry bag or a Ziploc plastic bag (with one corner cut off), and keep warm over a pot of boiling water over low heat (a double boiler works great for this too!).
- In a double boiler (or a heat safe bowl placed over a pot of simmering water), melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together with the coconut milk mixture, stirring until smooth. Add the melted chocolate mixture to another pastry bag or large Ziploc bag and pipe into liners, filling about ¼ full. Pipe almond butter mixture into center of chocolate then pop chocolate again, covering almond butter centers.
- Sprinkle cups with sea salt and refrigerate at least 1 hour; serve chilled.