There are many ways to incorporate turmeric into your diet, and these Coconut Turmeric Chocolate Chip Muffins are one of them! Made by Vivacity Buzz, this recipe includes our Turmeric Ginger mix, sweet potato, and banana - fueling your body with the power of plants. Add in some dark chocolate and you can't go wrong!
- 1 cup of mashed sweet potato (I used riced sweet potatoes from the freezer section to make it quick and easy)
- 1 small ripe banana
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 c tahini butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 c coconut flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 T coconut clouds ginger turmeric golden milk latte
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 c dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the wet ingredients together in a blender or with a hand mixer.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix until batter forms.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
See the full recipe from Vivacity Buzz here.