This 5-ingredient pumpkin spice latte comes together in just minutes with freshly brewed coffee, Coconut Cloud’s Pumpkin Spice Creamer, maple syrup, dairy-free milk, and a pinch of cinnamon for topping.
It’s Pumpkin Spice Season
Creating The Perfect Cup - Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
To create a plant-based PSL at home, simply whisk the non-dairy pumpkin spice creamer into your hot coffee with a little maple syrup. Heat up dairy-free milk then use a frother to foam. Pour into the mug, and top with some ground cinnamon. The result is a creamy delicious latte, infused with fall flavors!
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Cloud Pumpkin Spice Dairy-Free Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, optional
- 3/4 cup dairy-free milk, more or less depending on preference
- Pinch of ground cinnamon, for topping
Whisk coffee, creamer, and maple syrup together in a mug. Warm dairy-free milk then use a frother to foam. Pour into the mug, top with a dash of cinnamon, and enjoy!
Recipe By: Jenna Urben