They're fun, kid-friendly, and easy to eat: cake pops! Using vegan chocolate chips and our Original Coconut Creamer, these Chocolate Cake Pops are perfect for conscious consumers who have a sweet tooth. Is your chocolate love language Vegan Chocolate? Ours just might be!
For Cake Pops:
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 TbS cocoa powder
- 2 Tbs vegan protein powder
- 2.5 TBS Coconut Cloud Original creamer powder, mixed with 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips + 2 Tbs coconut oil, melted together
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil
Additional things you’ll need:
- cake pop sticks
- cake pop stand or foam block
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, cocoa powder, protein powder, Coconut Cloud coconut milk mixture, and maple syrup.
- Stir in the melted chocolate chips plus coconut oil mixture. Then mix in the remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips.
- Roll the mixture into balls, about 1 tablespoon each. Place balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- For the chocolate coating, melt together the chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Dip the end of a cake pop stick into the chocolate coating and gently press into a cake pop. Do this for each cake pop. The chocolate will help the cake balls adhere to the sticks.
- Place the pan cake pops into the fridge for 20 minutes for a quick chill before you dip them in the all-over chocolate coating.
- After 20 minutes, warm up the chocolate coating a little if it has cooled and thickened. Dip each cake pop into the chocolate coating, letting the excess chocolate drip off before pressing the cake pops into a block of foam.
- Top with chocolate chips, hemp seeds, sprinkles, or whatever you like!
- Let set in fridge for 20 minutes.