Brownies might just be our most beloved dessert! Health, Book and Candle developed yet another amazing recipe with our Vegan Hot Cocoa and coconut oil. Including almondy goodness with almond flour, almond milk, and almond butter, these brownies are both vegan and gluten free!
- 2 cups almond flour, blanched
- 1/2 cup coconut cloud's vegan hot cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup erythritol (alternately xylitol) or any sugar free sweetener)
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon flax meal + 3 tablespoon water)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut cloud vegan hot cocoa
- a few drops of stevia
- almond milk for desired consistency
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make flax egg and set aside to gel.
- Mix almond flour, cacao (alternatively coconut cloud hot chocolate mix), baking powder, salt and erythritol together.
- Melt coconut oil, add to dry ingredients along with the rest of the ingredients. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Spray a baking pan and spread batter out, using the back of a spoon to smooth the top out. Bake for 25 minutes and let cool
- Mix up Almond Butter Frosting ingredients and spread on top brownies. Sprinkle some freeze dried strawberries or anything else you want. Enjoy!
See the full recipe from Health, Book and Candle here.