*recipe adapted from ChocolateCoveredKatie
1 2/3 cups oat flour or white GF flour
1 tsp cinnamon
¾ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
2/3 granulated sugar
¾ cup vegan butter or coconut oil
3 TBSP hot water
3 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1 TBSP cornstarch
3 TBSP pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix the hot water and Coconut Cloud creamer in a small bowl/small cup and set aside. Make sure it’s mixed well.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Stir in your Coconut Cloud coconut milk mixture.
- Cut in your vegan butter/coconut oil until a dough begins to form.
- Press half of the dough into the bottom of an 8 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Toss the blueberries with the cornstarch and maple syrup. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining dough evenly over everything to create a topping/top layer. Press down firmly.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. Let cool, then chill in the refrigerator before cutting into bars.