Recipe credit and inspiration from: ChocolateCoveredKatie
Image credit: ChocolateCoveredKatie
- 1 cup coconut milk (OR, try mixing 8 ounces hot water with 3-4 TBSP Coconut Cloud Vanilla coconut milk creamer as an easy swap in).
- 1 frozen, very ripe banana
- Dairy free chocolate chips (optional)
- ¼ tsp pure peppermint extract
- ¼ cup frozen spinach
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder (optional)
- Small dash of sea salt
Blend all ingredients in a high powered blender until completely smooth. You can add the chocolate chips directly to the blender or use as a topping at the end; your choice!