Craving something sweet? Take a trip to donut land with these vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free donut holes! What makes these so tasty? They’re fried in coconut oil, of course!
- 1 cup of Cup4Cup Gluten Free Flour
- 3 tsp cane sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp Coconut Cloud Original Creamer mixed with 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 TBS organic non-hydrogenated shortening, melted
- Coconut oil for frying
- 1/4 cup cane sugar mixed with 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a large saucepan, heat 2 inches of coconut oil over medium heat until the oil reaches 250 degrees.
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar in a brown paper lunch bag and set aside.
- Prepare the dough by sifting flour, sugar, baking powder, and sea salt together into a mixing bowl. Add Coconut Cloud coconut milk and melted shortening and gently stir until dough comes together.
- Using a small cookie scoop, make small balls of dough and gently drop 4-5 into the heated oil. Cook on each side, about 1-2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove donut holes from the oil using tongs and place on paper towel to drain excess oil shortly. Immediately places in paper bag with cinnamon sugar and shake, shake, shake!
- Repeat step 4 and 5 until all donut holes are cooked. Invite your BFF over and INDULGE!