This creamy, dreamy drink is sure to become one of your fall favorites! Salted caramel creamer, cocoa powder, and espresso combine to make a wholesome frappuccino that you’ll want to make for all your friends. What makes this even better? Vegan whipped cream, of course!
- 2 stick packs of Coconut Cloud Originals
- 2 stick packs of Coconut Cloud Salted Caramel Creamer
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1 scoop of Orgain Organic Chocolate Plant-Based Protein Powder
- 1 cup ice
- Trader Joes Coconut Whipped Topping
- Cocoa powder
- Combine the Coconut Cloud Original and Coconut Cloud Salted Caramel into hot water until dissolved
- In a high-speed blender, add the Coconut Cloud mixture, espresso, protein powder, and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, top with coconut whipped cream, and dust with cocoa powder. Enjoy!