Coconut Cream Frosting/Whipped Cream (vegan, GF)
- 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk or coconut cream (refrigerated overnight)
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Cloud Vanilla creamer
- 1-2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- *1-2 tsp of residual coconut water (from the coconut milk can) as needed to achieve consistency
- Place coconut milk in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight (the coconut cream will separate from the coconut water when cold).
- Place metal or glass bowl and mixer attachments in the freezer (this will help the whipped cream hold its shape better).
- Open can and scoop out the thickened coconut cream top layer (leaving any coconut water behind) and place the cream into chilled bowl. Beat on high for 3 to 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add in the rest of the frosting ingredients and beat for another minute until well incorporated.
- Spread whipped cream on top of cupcakes, a chilled pie, or hot cocoa, and enjoy!